2014 Event Submission Information
Fan Event Submission Deadline for FanimeCon 2014 is May 2, 2014
The Fan Events Submission Form link is below, but first just a few things to keep in mind:
- This form is for events that do not fit well into a normal panel room (with a stage with tables and chairs and an audience with chairs). If your event would fit comfortably into a normal panel room, we encourage you to submit your event as a panel rather than here.
- FanimeCon cannot provide staff to run these events.
- Food and drinks cannot be served to audience members, nor given out as prizes.
- Please make sure that all of your equipment requests, furniture needs, room needs, etc. are detailed on your form. Later requests for changes may result in your event being cancelled if we cannot accommodate them.
Equipment Notes: (Availability depends on timing.)
- FanimeCon cannot ever provide a guaranteed wifi connection.
- Document Projector may be available.
- DVD Player may be available.
- Projector/Screen/Speakers/Mics may be available.
- Most other equipment will likely not be available, but you are free to ask, and we will check.
If your company is interested in sponsoring an event at FanimeCon, please contact our Marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org first.
We look forward to your submissions!
Link to the Fan Event Submission Form