Publications is looking for staffers with experience in writing and editing to work on editing content for the program guide and website, as well as creating content for an at-con blog.
• Editing content for the FanimeCon program guide and website.
• Creating written content for a blog published during the convention.
• Working with the Editorial Board to make sure all published work meets FanimeCon's editorial standards.
• Assisting Publications department staff with additional tasks as needed.
• Must be 18 or older.
• Experience (professional or personal) writing or editing content for publication.
• Keen eye for detail.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Must work minimum of 24 at con hours.
• Journalism, English, Creative Writing, Communications/Marketing background preferred.
• Previous experience writing and editing text for publication.
• Familiarity with AP Style or Chicago Manual of Style.
• Familiarity with Office and Google Drive/Docs.
If you would like to work in Editorial, please select Editorial when you apply on our website.
Applicants will be asked to show examples of their written work, and will be asked to complete a writing and editing test.
Part of the Content department
Entry last modified Sat Feb 17 2018, 15:55:41