E-Gaming Staff Generalist
Multiple positions open within the E-Gaming Staff! The place for all of your 24 hour video gaming needs!
Our department is looking for general staff to be a part of the 24 hour E-Gaming section of FanimeCon. In this role, you will be helping to put on a great show for both attendees and staff alike. As a part of E-Gaming, you may be called upon to help with tournaments, greeting attendees, or just checking to make sure everyone feels welcome, and better yet, having fun.
* Interact and delight attendees as one of the public faces of FanimeCon.
* You will walk the game floor keeping an eye out for any unusual activity on the floor.
* Help with signing up participants and tracking results of tournaments by reporting back to the Event/Tournament Organizer.
* Assist in keeping inventory, (carefully) setting up, and tearing down equipment.
* Be very customer service oriented, we want to help craft memorable experiences for our staff and attendees.
* Be at least 18 years old: some of our shifts are very late at night.
* Be able to maintain a positive attitude and ask others for help when needed
* Staff typically work 24 hours over the course of the 4 day convention.
What we are looking for:
* Prior experience with video game tournaments and events, primarily Fighting games and PC team based games.
* Open Availability, E-Gaming is a 24 hour department and will need lots of help!
* Prior Customer Service experience.
* Experience working with versatile, agile, dynamic teams in an exciting environment.
We place a high value on building an inclusive and welcoming environment. We strive to give each every one of you the best opportunity to demonstrate your skills and experience. We try to be as flexible as possible with our staff while maintaining an organized schedule. If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com
Part of the E-gaming department
Entry last modified Tue Feb 27 2018, 14:19:14