Broadcast Graphic Designer
Are you interested in being on the ground floor of an all new department at FanimeCon? Are passionate individual when it comes to audio and visual mediums? Are you experienced in graphic design? Looking for an opportunity to apply your talents to something special?
FanimeCon’s Broadcast department is looking for staff experienced in graphic design. You will be working closely with the Broadcast department leadership to help create a brand identity for FanimeCon’s Broadcast department. This is an exciting opportunity to help build something new in FanimeCon.
• Work with Department Managers to best highlight the content that the department produces
• Must meet deadlines established by Department Managers
• Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, or other equivalent graphic design software
• Familiarity with Apple operating systems
• Understanding of which file types to best present content
Things we are excited about:
• Experience creating thumbnails
All Broadcast staff are expected to work 24 hours during the convention weekend in addition to pre-con prep work. As a graphic designer, you will be working with the Broadcast leadership to meet uploading deadlines.
Part of the Broadcast department
Entry last modified Mon Oct 30 2017, 23:20:56