Are you interested in being on the ground floor of an all new department at FanimeCon? Are passionate individual when it comes to audio and visual mediums? Are you experienced in script writing? Looking for an opportunity to apply your talents to something special?
FanimeCon’s Broadcast department is looking for staff experienced script writers. You will be working closely with the Broadcast department leadership to help write scripts for FanimeCon’s Broadcast department. This is an exciting opportunity to help build something new in FanimeCon.
• Assist in setting up and taking down interview sets
• Work with Department Managers and Producers to combine visions of the department with stakeholder’s passion
• Must meet deadlines established by Department Managers
• Familiarity with writing scripts for interviews as well as audio and visual mediums
• Familiarity with AP Style or Chicago Manual of Style
• Keen eye for detail
Things we are excited about:
• Background in creative and/or professional writing
All Broadcast staff are expected to work 24 hours during the convention weekend in addition to pre-con prep work. As a writer, you will be working with the Broadcast leadership to meet deadlines.
Part of the Broadcast department
Entry last modified Sat Nov 18 2017, 12:38:23