Webteam is looking for an organized and dedicated Co-Head to manage the FanimeCon website!
- Manage publishing pipeline with Trello for web content
- Assign tasks to webteam members
- Communicate with other department heads on web content via email
- Closely coordinate with the Content department
- Attend monthly FanimeCon General Staff meetings
- Internet access for about 15 hours a week, depending on amount of content that week
- Communicate via email, Slack (www.slack.com), Discord (www.discord.com), or Trello (www.trello.com)
- Be on-call for website updates during the FanimeCon convention weekend, trading off with the other Co-Head(s)
- Basic HTML knowledge (<strong>, <p>, <a href=”www.fanime.com”>FanimeCon</a>, etc.)
- Previous manager, administrative, or lead experience
- Experience with WordPress's admin and content-entry system
If you are interested, please fill out a staff application on the recruitment site (apply.fanime.com) for Webteam. Thank you for your interest!
Part of the Web Team department
Entry last modified Sun Feb 16 2020, 19:33:03