E-Gaming Staff PC Specialist
Multiple positions open within the E-Gaming Staff! The place for all of your 24-hour video gaming needs!
Our department is looking for experienced PC staff to be a part of the 24-hour E-Gaming section of FanimeCon. In this role, you will be helping to put on a great show for both attendees and staff alike. As a part of E-Gaming, you may be called upon to help with tournaments, greeting attendees, or just checking to make sure everyone feels welcome, and better yet, having fun.
E-Gaming PC Specialist Desired Skills:
* Experience with PC setup and troubleshooting
* Prior experience with PC gaming tournaments, solo or team based.
* Open availability, E-Gaming is a 24 hour department and will need lots of help!
* Prior customer service experience.
* Experience working with versatile, agile, dynamic teams in an exciting environment.
* Interact and delight attendees as one of the public faces of FanimeCon.
* Conduct area patrols around the E-Gaming stations and monitor for unusual activities.
* Assist attendees with signing up for tournaments, track tournament results, and reporting to the Event/Tournament Organizer.
* Equipment management and documentation.
* Carefully setting up E-Gaming, and tearing down equipment.
* Line control on major events during tournament sign-ups & check-in.
* Access control around stations during events upon request.
* Be customer service oriented, we want to help craft memorable experiences for our staff and attendees.
* Be on time for shifts and complete assigned tasks.
* Be at least 18 years old: some of our shifts are very late at night.
* Be able to maintain a positive attitude and ask others for help when needed
* Staff typically work 24 hours over the course of the 4 day convention.
* You may be asked to be radio trained - the department will inform staffers in this position should there be a need plus training information.
We place a high value on building an inclusive and welcoming environment. We strive to give each every one of you the best opportunity to demonstrate your skills and experience. We try to be as flexible as possible with our staff while maintaining an organized schedule. If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com
Part of the E-gaming department
Entry last modified Sun Feb 16 2020, 13:57:47