The position for all of your eGaming information and assistance needs! As a lead, you will be leading your team of eGaming staff ready to be the first point of contact between the department and the attendees.
Naturally as attendees enter the Gaming Hall, they may want to sign up for events/tournaments, borrow use of a console controller, or may want general information regarding eGaming's policies and events. You and your team will be there to assist in answering questions attendees may have including keeping up to date on on-going eGaming events.
* Prior Customer Service, Management, and/or Communication experience.
* Experience working with versatile, agile, dynamic teams in an exciting environment.
* Being able to adapt quickly to situations when they occur.
* Knowledgeable in basic computer operations.
* Demonstrate a high level of responsibility.
* Communicating and mentoring staff assigned to you on operating procedures including attendee-staff etiquette, tournament/event registration, controller lending stations, and office administration management.
* Communicating to attendees, up-to-date events and occurrences within the department.
* Allocating staff for mitigating crowd control and line creation.
* Assisting other sub-departments within eGaming for office resources and/or requests for additional personnel for additional duties.
* Assisting attendees with answering questions regarding events and eGaming policies.
* Carefully setting up and tearing down equipment.
* Conduct visual patrols around all sections managed by eGaming and monitor/report for unusual activities.
* Interact and delight attendees as one of the public faces of FanimeCon.
* Be customer service oriented, we want to help craft memorable experiences for our staff and attendees.
* Be on time for shifts and complete assigned tasks.
* Be able to lift 35lbs by yourself and up to 100lbs during a team lift.
* Be at least 18 years old: some of our shifts are very late at night.
* Be able to maintain a positive attitude and ask others for help when needed.
* Attend all trainings assigned by the eGaming Department Head & Seconds.
* Staff typically work 24 hours over the course of the 4 day convention, however as a lead position, you are responsible for your sub-department and must deal with situations should they arise.
* You may be asked to be radio trained - the department will inform staffers in this position should there be a need plus training information.
We place a high value on building an inclusive and welcoming environment. We strive to give each every one of you the best opportunity to demonstrate your skills and experience. We try to be as flexible as possible with our staff while maintaining an organized schedule. If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Part of the E-gaming department
Entry last modified Sun Oct 30 2022, 08:35:42