The Fanime Gaming Stage is recruiting for Stagehands to assist in the setting up and breaking down of sets for the Gaming Stage events. They also assist our Stage and Broadcasting Teams with any adjustments that may need to happen on-stage.
- Responsible for setting up, rearranging and breaking down sets. May include lifting heavy objects up to 50lbs with/ without the assistance of others.
- Assists colleagues in their roles such as gofering, conveying essential information to and from various parties, filling in for various roles temporarily.
- Typically stays at the Front Desk area to help answer questions, maintain the Lost & Found, and any other tasks that may arise.
- May also be assigned by Department/ Division/ Convention Leaders to assist with matters within or outside of the Gaming Hall.
- Manages backstage preparation areas.
- Assists Talent or other folks on-stage if they need anything.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must work a total of 20 hours over the 4-day event (Friday - Monday)
- Must be punctual and professional.
- Must be a cooperative team player.
- Must be able to adjust to a constantly changing environment and work independently as needed.
- Must be able to lift minimum 15lbs independently.
Click Here To Apply Now!Tweet This
Part of the SAGE Stage department
Entry last modified Mon Feb 6 2023, 19:12:52